Monday, March 9, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I had a great weekend.....alone.....not really :-)

I was home alone last weekend, only Romeo to acompany me. I tot that I am going to suffer in silence but in the end I kind of enjoyed my time alone.

Saturday morning went for my class, my partner and I presented our paper and the lecturer liked it and said he is looking forward to reading our paper! Now that is putting lots of pressure on us lah but what to do :-) Came back home and did nothing, just lazed on bed...did not go for my walk as it was drizzling and I was still recovering from my flu...


Sunday morning again off to class, nothing much happened today........Later in the evening, I went for my walk in USM. It was not raining but tiny drops of rain occasionally...wat was good was the rainbows...ahhh they just made my day. As I was bored silly, went online later at nite and invited someone over for a cup of coffee...didn't expect him to take up the offer but he did and we went out for coffee...he was equally bored at home. We had a good evening...no regrets...today, I actually asked him that too...he said no...and added that we shall do this again....

As I told P just now, it is easier like this...no commitments...no ties...no complications...just a cup of coffee when we feel like it...

I know I did not do anything great but I know something......I am okay!

No comments: