Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Lawyer

My lawyer called....

He called me on Friday to say that he had recieved the documents from Kutty and asked me to come over...yesterday afternoon I went to see my lawyer and he asked me if I am okay...I told him yes, finally, I am very okay .... I trully am....there is no sadness, there is no hurt...there is just peace and the feeling that I am a happy person in me...and I summed it all up and told my lawyer that I am very fine :-)

Anyway, the reason for this entry is to say something about my lawyer....My lawyer seems to be taking a fatherly role in my eyes. He talks to me so softly, calls me ma and he tells me story. Yesterday, he told me about his childhood, how he caught prawns in the river and how much he enjoyed jumping into the river n etc...he was sweet....then he told me that I will have to go to court with him 1 day and asked me not to fear anything, he will do all the talking and that I just have to be there with him...he was assuring me over and over that I will be fine..I just wanted to tell him that I am okay now but when I am with him, it feels like my appa telling me that life will be fine and I will be okay and hence I just let my lawyer be.....

I seriously donno what life is in store for me or for anyone for a fact but I am sure everyone of us will face watever that is going to come our way with a smile in our heart and face coz I have decided this is what I am going to do.......

I am going to smile and I want the whole world to smile with me :-)

No comments: