Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shoe laces and rainbows

Went for my walk this evening...

As I was walking, first I saw this monitor lizard crossing the road...it was big fella...anyway...I went on walking and sending doc an sms....it is not an easy task to do :-)

After a while, noticed my shoe laces were out so when I bent down to tie it, I remembered that it was appa who taught me how to tie my shoe laces. Appa had a few styles of tieing show laces and I remembered when I was going to kiddy, appa will tie my shoe laces till I was in standard 1. Then each time, I wash my shoes, appa will lace them back for me and yes, every week, I will have a new style :-) ohhhhh......I love these memories :-)

Half way walking met this couple who wanted to take photo, the girl was all dressed up in a beautiful saree, she looked lovely, the guy was shy....they asked me to take a snap of them and it was the girl who held his hands, I told them to get closer, I don't mind tat and that made them both laugh and I captured a wonderful laughter of both of them....lovely....

Final part of the walk and it started to rain.....and behold....double rainbows.....wonderful.....I fell in love :-)

Doc told me to enjoy every moment of my walk, look at the sun setting and saying good bye to me and saying I will see u tmr....lovely tots doc and thanks for sharing them with me.

I love my walks....I love my memories....what else can a girl ask for??

No comments: