Thursday, March 12, 2009

My car and tiny yellow flowers

Went for my walk this evening...

And it was rather late that I started on my walk today, almost 7pm as I was waiting for my partner to come over to sort out our paper work. By the time I reached USM it was almost to 7pm and I started my walk. It was a great walk....as usual I enjoyed every moment of my time......

The best deal of my walk today was coming back to my car...it was covered with tiny yellow flowers everywhere.....the whole car was submerged in yellow...it was a lovely sight...i did not want to move my car as I loved to see the flowers on the car but then again, when I moved the car all the tiny flowers started flying and trust me it was priceless to see them all flying off in all directions...for a moment I held my breath......

Krshna, I am so in love...........and thank you..........

No comments: