Friday, March 13, 2009

9193

This is my car's number...

Many have asked why do I like this number coz all the cars I have owned had the same digits...simple answer...appa...

The car appa used till he passed away was 9193 and after a couple of years, we had to sell off appa's car as it was giving us problems and we decided to sell the car and buy 2 new cars, one for my second sis and one for myself. My first car had a different number coz I could not choose the number but after that my second car, I made sure I choose 9193 and I am keeping to that tradition now, my latest car too bears the number 9193...

Do u think I hold so fondly to appa's memories......I guess the answer is yes.....I donno how else I can honour him.....as I said before, I will just do anything for appa.....if he had asked me not to marry a guy whom I think is my soulmate and my reason for living, I know, I would just follow wat appa would have wanted......

Was talking to someone yesterday and I actually told her that I am my appa's girl....and guess wat....I am very proud to be my appa's girl......

No comments: