Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My birthday

I turned 38 on Sunday.....

How do I feel being 38? Nothing much, just felt the same but somehow I was down coz for the first time in my life, I know for a fact that I am all alone in this world.....

Friends assured me that I will be okay, but as usual, I know I have to deal with this on my own....it is on accepting who I am now or who I have become to be.....

I know that for once in my life, I am happy, I have nothing that worries me, I am not hoping for Kutty to be with me anymore, I know I am not looking for love in the form of a man anymore, somehow I know I have peace, joy and love in my heart.....

I donno if I am making any sense here...I donno how to tell this but I know I am happy...whether I am going to be alone in the future I donno but I know I am not lonely, I have me and at the moment I think that is the best for me.....I used to be someone who could not trust myself but now I know I am trusting my feelings, I am trusting my judgements, I am trusting my own act and Krshna thanks for showing me my own worth.

I went to temple on Sunday morning and I surprised myself on my wish...never I have done that before...may be 38 is telling me that I have grown up?

I like my life now and I made a promise to myself that I will love myself and I will be okay for the rest of my life just being me!!

No comments: