Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Missing him

I miss him......

My doc, I actually miss my doc....I know I have not spoken to my doc and I know I will get an sms here and then from him but somehow I miss chatting with my doc. I have like tonnes of questions to ask my doc and I know somehow doc will either make me confused further or make me realise what I have already known but denied it......

I know what my doc will say now......u r not missing me, u r just missing talking to someone.....Tak taulah who or what I am missing now but at this moment, I wish I can chat with my doc....I need to tell him about the latest addition to my collection of softtoys..a green coloured dinosaur who is actually Barney's friend. P told me the dino's name is Jessie......

This birthday, I have Jessie and Mr & Mrs White.....nice....

Oh yes, my immediate wish did not come true on my birthday but I know Krshna will give me my wish soon....... :-)

No comments: