Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flirting

I know I flirt....

How extensive I flirt, not so badlah...the past few days I have been doing lots of thinking about what I am going to do with my life now. I know I have to finish up my assignments, I know I am happy walking and loosing weight, I know I am happy and etc but at the same time, I also know I want someone in my life...but I also know that I am not ready for any kind of a relationship...

Well all these thinking made me decide on something..I just want to flirt...I know why I am doing it as well. I want to feel needed...I want to feel I am worth something...I want to feel I am desirable as well...

Off I went to my doc for consultation ;-) Doc is becoming to be my best(est) doc in the world and I told him so too. Anyway, according to doc, it is normal for me to have all these feelings, he said God created humans to react towards these feelings...bottomline...doc assured me that I am not a bad person...no wonder I love my doc :-)

Therefore, I have decided I am going to flirt and I started doing it but now I am afraid if I went too strong and I am afraid if I am going to chase him away.....this is hard.....according to my doc, he said, if you want something so much you'll get it...this is from the Secret....now, I was thinking, I always wanted love so much.....and I am still waiting to get it......

To the guy I am flirting with at this moment, I hope he does not run away from me coz I still want him in my life...I messaged him last nite but did not get any replies and the whole nite I was thinking if I did something wrong...but this morning, I received a good morning message from him and gave a big sigh of relief! I know I am capable of chasing man away from my life...but this guy, I treasure his friendship more than anything and I do not want to jeopardize my friendship with him .......how I sincerely wish he knows how much he means in my life.......

So what shall I do know?

No comments: