Thursday, March 5, 2009

Signing the papers

Kutty signed the papers!

I was seriously getting fed-up with him for not signing the papers but when I knew he did it, my heart just dropped....I know this is foolish.....I know this is what I wanted but then again, this was not what I really wanted...

I wanted to be living happily ever-after. All the fairy tales I have read always ended with ...and they lived happily ever after....I grew up reading all these and I believed this is what the world would be and should be!

Alas, I woke up and realized that life is not such..tat life is not a fairy tale...tat life is not about love...that life is about people...tat life goes on....

I wish I can be in my fairy tale world...once u conquer ur demons, you would then live a life that is yours.....

Anyway, back to my feelings, I felt sad for a moment, I felt alone, I felt empty...I told P that my life is a joke, I msged doc saying tat how I hoped he wouldn't have signed and he would have asked me back into his life....Kutty did say that nothing changes but I know...everything changed when he went back to his house in 2003!

Well, I am being okay now, have not broken down yet.....may be it has not sunken in deep yet, probably will when I see the lawyer and I have to go through the next step. It is hard to do this on my own...wish I have someone to lean on.....

No comments: