Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rainbow

I saw a rainbow this morning...

Saw this beautiful rainbow when I walked out from my house to the car this morning and I fell in love with life.....I stopped at the bank as my 2nd sis wanted to go to the bank when I text doc to wish him a good morning and to tell him about the rainbow...

Doc replied wishing me a colourful day as well....and that made me smile the whole day......

I am in a happy mood these past few days....look at my yoyo life, on Monday was feeling so depressed and now I am on top of the world...I am cool :-)

Oh yes, I coloured my hair yesterday...asked doc if I am loosing my mind or am I going through mid-life crisis? My doc replied ever so sweetly....said i will look wonderful with new colour in my hair and doc said "all the best gal".....yeah....very sweet doc :-)

No comments: