Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me being 37

Today is the last day of 37 yrs of life...

I am going to be 38 tomorrow and as usual I am reflecting my life...what have had happened since my last birthday...

1st : I have kind of sorted out my life.....I am out from the relationship with Kutty, legally as well emotionally...

2nd : I am working out everyday, trying to loose weight...

3rd : I have started on my milestone...to go for my studies..

4th : I went to Greece...saw the white houses tat looks as if they are stuck to the hills.....

5th : I know I moved on.......

6th : I have became closer to Krshna...

7th : I am happier, I laugh more than I cry...I smile more........

I know my list should be longer but somehow I know these 7 points plays vital role in my last year's accomplishment.....

Let me see what I am going to write for my reflection on my 39th birthday....

No comments: