Monday, March 30, 2009

Appa

Appa left me 13 years ago on 31st March...

It's been 13 years but I still can't get over this...everyone says time heals but I am not sure if that is true. I for one, can recall seconds by seconds what happened that day, how I held appa, how I knew when I saw him that this is the end, how anney cried seeing me cry, how I shut down the whole world after loosing appa...every single second of that nite still lives deep in my heart...I can see appa in my mind now and tears are flowing thinking about him...

I miss appa, I miss him alot. I miss sitting between his legs, I miss seeing him reading his newspaper and falling asleep, I miss eating his cooking, I miss talking to my appa, I miss being his little girl, I just miss appa so much...

I donno if appa would have been proud of me or disappointed with me but knowing appa, he would have been proud of me, he would have been happy seeing me not cry so much anymore...he would have been proud to see I have grown up...finally able to pay the bills or go to the market or just take charge of my life..I know he is proud of me...deep in me, I know appa approved all I did in my life...

The only way I can pay tribute to appa is to carry his name proudly and to be known as his daughter....that is very important for me...

Appa, wherever you are, I hope you are happy and I do hope you are looking at me now and have a smile on your face to see how I have grown to be...I have never said this to you...I love you appa....

No comments: