Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I can't make you love me..

I am listening to this song...

George Michael has always been my favorite singer, I fell in love with him when I first heard Careless Whisper at the age of 16 and since then I am still in love with his songs..

I remember on my 19th birthday, was in Form 6 and 1 of my classmate gave me a pin-up of George Michael .......that was how crazy I was with this guy... the only pin-up I had in my life and I put him up on my door...appa was cool about it...

Anyway, at this instance I am listening to this song, a very beautiful ballad by him and yes, I am just falling in love over and over with his seducing voice and the lyrics from this song...

Turn down the lights, turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, dont patronize - dont patronize me

Cause I can't make you love me if you dont
You can't make your heart feel something it wont
Here in the dark, in these lonely hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you wont, no you wont
cause I cant make you love me, if you dont

I'll close my eyes, then I wont see
The love you dont feel when you're holding me
Morning will come and I'll do what's right
Just give me till then to give up this fight
And I will give up this fight....

This is what I went through in my life.....it is morning now and I did what's right...I gave up the fight.....

No comments: