Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sunsets

I am falling in love with sunsets....

I always liked sunrise and sunsets but never really did fall in love with them. These past couple of weeks, I am seeing beautiful sunsets and that prompted me to make this entry...

Yesterday evening, on the way back, I saw sunrays and I told doc about it...doc as usual is the only one I share about the things I see and I thought he would like to know about my sunrays...after a while, the sun was setting and it was a big orangy ball at the horizon and slowly settling in behind the hills....it was so beautiful, I doubt my words here justify the beauty of the sun setting!!

On Tuesday, I went to Butterworth to pick Dimple walla and on the way, I had to cross a river and the sun was again was just setting across the horizon and the reflection of the beautiful colours on the river just took my breath away.... I was talking to abang when I was looking at this beautiful sight ... I was gald I was sharing about my experience with my abang at that moment...my abang is becoming very real to anney... he was listening to me so patiently and that was nice...

Looks like now I am in love both with the sun and the moon...oooohhhh I am so blessed!

No comments: