Thursday, February 4, 2010

To be missunderstood

I am being missunderstood.......

When I was in KL for the interview, Dimple walla came over for a visit. We were talking for about 6 hours and our topic of conversations ranged from politics to religion to wearing head scarf to everything else....

I made him a cup of coffee before he left and I went on for my breakfast and left for the interview. Over in HELP, I met the guy who called me for about a million times and we had coffee together. Later met with my friend, A, and showed me to the library where I found a very nice book on psychology and I text Dimple walla about the book and said he would enjoy reading it...

On my way back, I told dimple walla that I would like to give him the book as a gift and he asked me the purpose of the gift.... and I told him I have no hidden agenda... that msg made me analyse a bit more than I should and I knew that there was something I have to clarify... so when I was chatting with him 2 days later, I did ask him what was his thoughts about me getting him a book... that was when he talked about the coffee... he said that I was seeking attention by making coffee... hmmmm, yes, that was the moment I was so disappointed with Dimple walla.

I did explain myself to him, that I just do things, for that he said ppl just don't send someone from the island to the mainland... hmmmm.... the only thing that was on my mind then was that he does not know that I have driven aunty so many times to Kuala Kedah or take Ms Liow around where ever she wants to go and I do not expect anything in return for doing whatever I do. I did not tell him about all these... he said my gesture of being nice will be taken advantage by ppl. I tried to tell him who I am, but I realised it is not possible as he has already missunderstood me not once but a couple of times now..

I am not going to justify to him why I do what I do. This is me, I just do things that I know is not against my principles or conscience mind... I might be termed as stupid or dumb for doing everything that I do but as I always say, it is okay, this is me and I like the me in me!!

I donno why I do things the way I do them... I know all that I have done in the house were never appreciated but I can't be otherwise.. I can't be turning a deaf ear when help is needed.. I do think God made some ppl like me and others not like me to balance the universe, not everyone can be Dimple walla nor everyone can be me or doc or Mrs C or anyone else for that matter...

I was hurt for a couple of days for being missunderstood... it was not the fact that I was missunderstood, it was the fact that I was missunderstood by him, I expected dimple walla to be more open minded or to have been a better judge of a character...

As I told him at the moment we were talking for 6 hours... I am a very different person now compared to a year or 2 back... I have changed so much but there are still characteristics in my life that I would not change... I like being me.... as for Dimple walla, it is okay for him to missunderstand me... it is his right to think the way he wants to... as for me, I am just being extra careful with my words when I am with him but I know that is not me.... at the end of the day, it just does not matter anymore...

I am coming to a conclusion that I am okay to be who I am and I am going to let ppl be who they are... life is to be having fun.. live and let live!!!

No comments: