Friday, February 5, 2010

A mail from Dimple Walla

He wrote something beautiful in the mail...

Have you ever heard about the story called "The Parable of a Pencil"? Its a very interesting and inspirational story. Pencil was innovated by the utilization of a substance called grafite which has carbon components.

Think of a pencil where one end you have the writing part of grafite and the part of Malaysian natural resources called rubber....or there is an eraser attached to the pencil.

Many people use the pencil to write something good, something nice, somethung lovely, something erotic, something romantic, something sexy, something useful, something factful, something unique and many others. However, not many people able to erase someone's sorrowness, someone's disturbing feelings, someone's hurting feelings, someone's bad experiences, someone's unstable mind, someone's guilt feelings and many others.

There is a saying, which sounds...."if you could not write happiness on others like a pencil just be an eraser by erasing people's sorrowness".

Dimple walla is a sweet guy and this is a nice piece that he has sent me. I remember abang telling that I have a new chapter in life and the pencil is in my hands now and I can start writing beautiful memories... now I know I have Dimple walla to tell me that I can also erase memories that I do not want by using the same pencil....

Krshna, thank you for bringing all these ppl into my life... I am forever grateful for all your angels...

No comments: