Friday, February 5, 2010

Songkla

I fell in love ......

Ooohhhh I love this feeling of falling in love... this time with a town.. Was in Hat Yai and Songkla for 2 days on a business trip. On the 2nd day, Thursday, we started off to Songkla after breakfast, the drive was wonderful..

I fell in love with Songkla after seeing the beaches and the lake... it was wonderful... I could feel the breeze.. I could smell the sea and I could see the sandy beach and the waves rolling into the shore and crashing on the rocks....

I did ask my boss if I can just stay here :-) It is a laid back life... people were friendly... I could hardly understand the language and that I guess was what attracted me most. It would be a challenge to live in this place, I would be working hard to understand the culture and language and their life style... I know I am running away... as I asked my abang, why do I want to run away from my current life... I know the answer, I want to begin my life all over, from scratch, learn to re-live.... unlearn everything I know and start everything new....

Now, shall I do it or not??

No comments: