Friday, February 26, 2010

Vegas

I got a proposal on 14th February....

Oh yes, I was alone on 14th February and was online when this guy waltz into my life... it was funny how I responded to him... he sent me messages but I could not reply to him, I am not sure what was wrong with yahoo on that day and this guy was going it was my karma today that I am not chatting and etc... he really made me so curious that I actually added him to my ym and started chatting with him and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

He was decent... he was Malay hence he asked me to go to Vegas to marry him :-) We were talking about all kinds of nonsense, from food to religion to everything.. We even planned on how to go to Vegas from KL:-) Oh ya, he introduced me to Rumi's poems... he even recited them when we were on the phone... and me biasalah, fell in love with the love poems....

That day, I was chatting with him from 10pm till the next morning to 8am.. in the middle, his electricity went off and he called me and we were talking for about 2 to 3 hours on the phone when his phone went dead and we continued on the chat...

We were happily talking for 2 days and his birthday was on the 23rd of February where I promised him I will send him 999 roses and 991 kisses :-) I did do that.. I sent him an email with 999 roses in it with 991 kissess...

Unfortunately, my Vegas guy is missing in action.. I don't know when I will see him again or if I will ever chat with him again.. but 1 thing for sure, he was my valentine for this year... it was lovely to have someone on valentines day..eventhough he was just virtual...

To the guy who stormed into my valentines day and proposed marriage...thank you for making this valentine bearable....

No comments: