Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sanjaya and Miss Pinky


Sanjaya has a friend.....


Doc sent me this pic, he got a mate for Sanjaya and doc n I happily named the new addition to the family as Miss Pinky...


Can I say I love my doc for being so sweet? Well doc, love you loads... I miss our chats... and my virtual hugs ..... I am really wondering, how many men would actually take a snap of a teddy bear and send it over to me??
The other day in class, my students saw this pic and I told them the story of how doc carried Sanjaya into the hotel coolly... all the girls were impressed :-)
When I told doc about it, he said it was easier to carry a teddy bear instead a lady into the hotel... this kind of answer will only come from my doc... once again can I say I love you loads doc? :-)

No comments: