Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trust

Trusting is a big issue for me.....

I was chatting with dimple walla and I realised trusting someone is something I am not capable of doing. I don't know when I stopped trusting people or what incidents in life made me stop trusting people... is this bad? I have no answers to this...

Now I am wondering, will there ever be a time when I will actually allow someone to catch me when i drop? Will I be trusting someone that much to give my love, life and soul for the person to take care? I donno if this is ever going to happen but if it did, I will surely write about it here!

I did tell dimple walla this.. I do not know him enough for me to trust him... the issue is not about him, it is me, the issue is about me allowing people to enter into my space...

To trust or not to trust... that is the question now!!

No comments: