Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, 19th Jan

Two things happened today....

Dimple walla is coming to town and he has time to meet in the evening ...he was here at 7pm and from the moment I picked him my dimple walla was joking away. He is a fun person to be with. We went to Pelita for a drink and he had his roti canai....I volunteered to drop him at his mom's place in Tanjung Tokong. We were chatting and discussing and it was surprising to know that my dimple walla is against gay marriages. It was interesting to know his reason...his eyes lights up when he talks about motherhood....I donno why that is so important to him but somehow it is....

Well tea time went to be dinner time and we had our dinner in Pelita too...I am not sure how many hours we were there but it was rather long...after dinner we went driving and ended up at the beach in Batu Feringhi and that was when I fell in love...nope, not with my dimple walla but with the sea!! It was such a windy night, the waves were strong, the sky was clear and the stars were twinkling and of course the company was great. We sat there looking at the nite, cruise ships looked tiny boats with lights decorating them which can be seen at the horizon, the light house in Mukah Head was shinning brightly.....dimple walla was humming a song...

It was lovely, sitting there and having a conversation.....we talked nothing but we talked something ... am I making sense? It is okay, I realised it is not a crime to be senseless at times...

I dropped my dimple walla after midnite in Sunway Carnival, he was meeting his brother there...I do wish I could have given him a hug before he left...that would have ended my evening perfectly....oh no regrets at all.....

My 2nd event was a big surprise...I was offered a job in KL, in HELP. I called HELP to check on something regarding work and as I was talking to the guy, he offered me a job, to work under him, I thought he was joking but he was not, he insisted on my resume and was asking about me and everything...he even suggested where I can stay and when I can start work for him...I have not even accepted to think about this and he had started to work out the details :-)

Well, I did send in my resume, as per my conclusion about life yesterday, I do want to have a change, am not afraid of loosing, so what if I fail, I shall be able to pick myself up and move on, it will be okay, I will have new challenges and life would be fun...these were my thoughts yesterday evening as I was talking to the guy over the phone... this morning as I was showering, I thought I should call this guy before going to work but he called me as I was coming out from the shower...I was still in a towel when he asked me if I am accepting his offer!! Ya ya..he did not ask for my hands but then again, it is nice that someone thinks I am an asset to them...he asked about mom and dad and when I said I don't have them anymore, he felt bad but he said, good, you don't have to worry about anything then, you can just come over....sigh (a good sigh).... He called me again when I was at work and said he is forwarding my resume to HR and he might need me to come in for an interview soon.....hmmmm....things are happening to fast but this is the only way I like it....

Am I going to take it up? Yeah, deep in me says do it......I want to be away from everyone, start new.......life would be living :-)

As for my dimple walla, I do hope I get to see him again today for lunch or tea before he goes back but he has a tight schedule...when he got down from the car last nite, he said he will be back in February and he added that if I am moving to KL, he can see me there too.....

No comments: