Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

Welcoming 2010 into my life....

For the first time after knowing Kutty, I did not wish for him to be with me this year and that is certainly a big change in my life. This year, I took my first step into the year by being contended with myself, I was prepared to be on my own, prepared to see the world by myself, prepared to handle whatever comes on my own....the theme of the year is....on my own!

Kutty called me 2 days before the new year and asked me what am I going to do on my new year's eve...and that brought tears in my eyes...I was not crying coz I wanted him to be with me, I was crying coz he knows that I have no one in my life to share my new year's eve but he is with his loved ones....I donno if he meant to hurt my feelings or he was asking as a good friend would have asked...anyway, Mrs C told me not to cry, I should move on....

I am moving on.....deep inside me, I know this is going to be a great year. 2009 was a turning point, I decided to do so many things...I got my divorce, I changed my lifestyle, I met ppl..I met my doc :-) , I met affair, I bought flowers, I smiled more than I cried (finally), I shopped without thinking much of spending money.....I was happy....

For 2010.......my promise to myself.....I am going to laugh more, I am going to exercise more, I am going back to tradition when it comes to ponggal etc, I am going to live my life to the fullest, I am going to flirt more (good resolution), I am going to sing more and I am going to have tonnes of fun!!!

Have a great 2010 everyone!!

No comments: