Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is life?

Few events changed my views....

Young boys drowning in a boating incident...a young 19 yr old nephew of Ms L diagnosed with Lymphomo and a movie titled 3 idiots....made me look deep inside me and made me realise I have to live my life the way I want to and not they way everyone wants me to...

I have always argued about this in my mind, part of me wants to break free from the rules of the family and society but part of me wants to preserve all that as I was told this is the only right way to be...am I blaming my family? Am I blaming society? Nope...I am blaming myself for not being able to analyse who I am and for just wanting to be who I was expected to be...which is something I am not okay to be....

P said it is a sign from God after watching the movie as I told her before the movie I have decided to do all that I want to do and not let my shyness or my inferiority complex get into the way... while watching the movie, the message was just too close to the heart, it was a assurance of what I was thinking and I was surprised a Hindi movie could do that to me...

End of the day.....my conclusion....live this life the way it is meant to be lived...full of happiness and nothing else!

No comments: