Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dimple walla

I met a guy.....

I met this guy I have been chatting for a while, nothing much when we chatted, he said he was a life coach and he irritates me on the chat with all his questions...now why I wanted to meet such a person is beyond my own reasoning...

I was in Shah Alam when he msged me saying he is in Penang and would like to meet if I am okay. So when I was back in Pg, I took the opportunity to meet him, he did ask me why I was okay to meet him coz I have told him he irritates me to the max, my answer... curiousity, I just have to meet the person who touches my brain cells....

Oh yes, he was sweet, I loved every moment I was with him. He brought his friend, the friend became a silent observer on that evening, we met in Starbucks. His friend was very quiet, but my dimple walla was funny, cute, witty, quick to respond...he was sexy :-)

Why am I calling him dimple walla? He has dimples when he talks and when he smiles, it was so obvious and I do have a soft spot for dimples!! We were in Starbucks for 2 hours and it was a good 2 hours of bantering each other, his friend just sat there not uttering much... I was very comfortable seeing my dimple walla, was just talking nonsense...it was fun...

I am still chatting with my dimple walla, I did not chase him away and that amazes me!!

No comments: