Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hints

Guys are dumb......

Ya ya, I know I am making a very strong statement and I am sorry to say this .....there is some exceptions here, guys like my dad, doc and few other souls I have met are not dumb at all but majority of them are....sigh...

Now why this statement.......I have been hinting to dimple walla about something and he keeps missing my hints.....either he is too smart or too dumb...sigh...sigh...hence the conclusion that guys are dumb...

I like my sms wars with him, he laughs at all possible time, he is all learned at times, he is all silly at times.....he is just a cute entertainer......oh how I wish I can have him always :-)

Dimple walla has made me look at myself deeper, his questions...his whys'...eventhough irrates me but made me answer them honestly.... somehow I know the answers and I do wish I could explain to him but he keeps getting the wrong message accross when I finally realised I have to answer them to myself and not so much for him....

Once again, can I have my Dimple walla???

No comments: