Monday, January 16, 2017

Why Now?

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer - Albert Camus..

This is the caption I have on my WhatsApp profile. I was looking at it a moment ago and I could see how powerful that statement is and I told myself to remember why I put it there in the first place....I know there is a stronger me inside but of late I am loosing sight of that girl. I honestly don't know what is happening with me these past couple of days...I just want to hold someone and tell him I love him. Right at this moment, I feel like taking my phone and calling 'him' and say "I love you"...but when I looked at my phone, I just don't have anyone that I can do that...and that is pulling my spirit down...

For a moment, I thought of calling my Chettiar and saying I love you da. I know he won't take it seriously...that's my chettiar la! The question now is, why do I want to utter these 3 words, why now? Is it coz I miss being loved or being in love or is it coz I am just a crazy lost in love gal?? 

Most of the time people take for granted of their loved ones in their life. They have someone to hold, talk and hug and love. I wish I have that...yes, I am aware I am blessed with so many things in life. My Krishna had and is still blessing me with so many wonderful happenings but I am still yearning for human touch. I just want to be loved and I just want to love someone...perhaps it is too much to ask but Krishna, can I have him please....

Be strong Jay...can I stop saying that to myself. Can I just fall into someone's arms and let him say, it is okay sweetheart, I am here for you now and forever...

Can I cry today please? All I want is a hug and love and assurance....anyone, someone, please...

No comments: