Monday, January 23, 2017

OK Kanmani

Someone is calling me Kanmani these days and it brings a bright & wide smile to my face each time without fail..

W appeared in my world rather recently and I enjoy my chats with him. It is easy to talk to him, there's no expectations and its a pleasant conversation all the time with him. Somehow he started calling me Kanmani, Poomani, Ponmani ...hahaha...it is sweet la and I don't mind the names..

Last weekend was in KL and had the chance to be with the little one. She was so cute, came to me and was okay being with me without her mother. She was watching Prabhu Deva's songs and had a beautiful smile on her face and yes, she was dancing to the Devi song and the little girl just turned one a week before that...


Well, when it was time for her to go home, her mom asked her to give me a kiss, and I received a big & wet kiss....the biggest and; wettest kiss ever and I loved it. I cupped her face and said "ok Kanmani, I love you" and kissed both her cheeks. She smiled so much that my nephew and his wife was so surprised to see her reaction.

Well, I am guessing now that the word Kanmani is a universal tool to bring out a huge smile in a soon to be a 46 years old lady and just turned one year old girl...how simple it is to make someone happy..

Thank you W for calling me Kanmani and for the lovely chat and sharing sessions..I know why my Krishna brought you into my life...you are here now at this moment to teach me how to smile again... as I am forgetting how to these days...

No comments: