Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Songs and me...

I am just falling for smile....

I wonder why each time I listen to a song it sounds just appropriate for the moment? I was just listening to BeeGees this evening while marking assignments after assignments when I stopped to listen to the song "Words", a lovely song that for a moment today, just made me think of my Crush.

The song was just so situational (how P & the others would have put it)... Here's the lyrics of the song...




Smile an everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you gone
'Cause that would bring a tear to me

This world has lost it's glory
Let's start a brand new story
Now my love, right now 
There'll be no other time 
And I can show you how, my love

Talk in everlasting words
And dedicate them all to me
And I will give you all my life
I'm here if you should call to me

You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say
It's only words, and words are all I have
To take your heart away


Tell me how is it even possible that the words are so apt about my Crush, I have been raving on and on about his smile and here's a song that just describes all that I want to say so accurately. Krishna, sometimes I do wonder what is your game. When I am trying not to entertain any thoughts about my Crush, here you go reminding me of him. Why Krishna, why? 

I do have this habit to listen over and over to a particular song, it all started with Maddy in Alaipayuthey, I was listening to Endendrum Punnagai, then Uyire from Bombay, followed by Usure Pogudhey and now the craze is Kettadhum Kodupavane...a song that I listen to sleep every night, it is just so soothing to listen to a song that glorifies my Krishna.

I always fall for words and thus falling in love with songs is just me la!

No comments: