Thursday, December 29, 2016

2016

What can I say...

It has been a good year though I started 2016 loosing someone very dear to me. You will always be remembered Syd...you made us all realize how fragile life is.

A week after loosing a friend, I gained a cute little granddaughter, my nephew's first baby. The 1st on the next generation in our family. That was such joy. I was amazed on the emotions, loosing a friend and gaining a new life....God showing his splendour.

Travelling a bit this year, lots of drives from KL to Penang and back to KL. Sri Lanka and New Zeland, 2 very beautiful islands. Totally different cultures but with the same beautiful hearts. It was a pleasure to see the smiling faces, people are the same no matter where you are.

Changing jobs...wow...that was something too. Walking out from work and looking for a new job was a bit too much. I had my overgrown ego to feed, it was good to change and the impulsive me had to do it as my heart desired. I didn't think much....I never do!

It was a blessing too. I think Krishna wanted me to get out from my comfort zone. Going to KL was a good thing. It was an experience working with them, half the time I was left thinking what on earth am I doing here. Receiving the call from my present employer was a total surprise. A chance for me to come back home. The offer was good, I know it was a blessing from God.

Crushes...only one this year, a guy who made me want to be in his arms, who floored me with his smile and made me value life more...yes, it has been a great year!

Back in Penang, a breathtaking view of the ocean from my office room, back with my friends and family and my 2 monsters...... a perfect end of my 2016. 

My biggest accomplishment this year...I smiled and laughed more than I cried. That is what my resolution for every year....to be happy and merry and to enjoy life to the fullest. To be myself and not to compromise what I belief in! To 2016, I bow down and thank you and for 2017, lets rule the world!! 

No comments: