Monday, December 26, 2016

George Michael

He made my life beautiful...

George Michael has always been a great singer for me. Till now, my utmost number one song in my life is Careless Whisper. I have no idea why the song has so much impact in my life, but it does. When I woke up yesterday morning and read that George Michael has left. my tears just started rolling...

Some people can touch our souls without them knowing it at all. Of course he is just another guy out there but this is the guy who fed my soul with beautiful songs. This is the guy who kept me company over the nights I was burning the midnite oil. This is the guy who gave me Faith, I can't make you love me, Last Christmas and many more. This was the guy who made me fall for all the other unshaven guys. This was the guy who adorned my door with his poster....He was part of my growing years....we grew together and today he is gone, a bit too soon...

Rest in Peace George Michael. You will be missed. Thank you for the music in my heart....




No comments: