Monday, December 26, 2016

Faith

Well I need someone to hold me but I will wait for something more....

A song lyric from George Michael that holds so much of truth. I have always walked on the 'Faith', 'Loyalty' card but more and more I realize that many don't have the same belief system in life.

These are not bad people, these are not those who wants to wreck their own marriage or another's...it just happens, they say it just happens. I have my strong belief that this does not just happen but over the years, I have nothing to comment on it.

I have stopped asking how come and why do they do it. I am just accepting that it happens and it is happening and it is a choice. We choose how we want to see things, how we want to confront it, how we want to endure it...it is a choice, at least it is a choice for me.

I listen to their reasons but at the end of the day, I don't hear what they say coz I tell myself, it is not my life, it is not my choice, it is not what I need to know.

Faith is all I have now. I have my Faith in my Krishna, He knows best what to do with me. Of course I am still hoping for someone to walk into my life and accept me as I am.....Krishna, I am handing over to you ....

No comments: