Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My scenic trip

I enjoyed my trip to NZ...

Went on a road trip in New Zealand in November and it was amazing. Drove from Auckland to Rotorua and from there to Wellington. Crossed the north island to the south by a 4 hour ferry ride and drove along the west coast of the south island. 

We stayed in a farm, hill side, townhouse, near the beach, in an old antique house, on a hill top.....It was just a wonderful experience. Every place we stayed had a charm in it... 

The scenery was picture perfect. It was not very cold nor too hot. I loved the chill and the warmth of the sun...I was most happiest when I was driving and had the whole view in front of me. The world belonged to me then. There were moments my heart skipped a beat, you can never get enough seeing my Krishna's creation.

New Zealand, a land of a million sheep and beauty....






















































No comments: