Monday, December 26, 2016

Sayings


These were sent to me by a very good friend and I tot of treasuring them...How so true these words are...how often do we wait for someone/something to live our life for... As I mentioned in my earlier post...I am making myself  to live my life to the fullest now....

I know this too...I let too many moments pass by me without seizing them.....


Promises made to me or by me to someone are not kept...why make them in the first place?



Ahhhhh..... a classic theory...and I m so so so guilty of this....crying for those who never cared and caring for those who will never cry for me.....but then again, this is just me!



My choices these days when I wake is simple....smile, laugh and be merry....nothing else!



I agree...those who know me, knows me well enough on why I did what I did, on why I think the way I think, on how I crazy I can be....and those who do not know me tend to pass judgement on me but nowadays I am ignoring them all as I know, I can't make everyone understand me and the truth is there is no reason for me to make them understand me either...







No comments: