Monday, December 26, 2016

My Crush

I just wanted to walk into his arms...

I have known him since my younger days. My memories of him is playing as young kids. We were kind of neighbours. We have bumped into each other over the years and it was just a nod or a smile here and there.

It took a funeral last year for us to start chatting... He was funny, I never knew that, and I think he found me amusing. It was comfortable and that was it.

About a month back when I met him, my heart skipped a beat. He stood there waiting for me, smiling, and all I wanted to do was to get into his arms. He gave me a sense of comfort, security and his smile just assured me that everything is ok...

It's been long since I felt the sense of security from anyone....somehow this guy gave me that. I am not sure at all what he thinks about me or whether he even thinks of me but it is just comforting to know that I can always see his smile and feel assured.

To my crush, yes, I do wish I am in your arms right now....

No comments: