Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Want or Need?

Dimple walla asked me this question....

I am going on a roller coaster ride on my emotions yet again, this time around it is about having a baby. Oh Krshna, why am I like this? Why do I want something so much in life knowing that it is not possible?

I was talking to some friends and I had mix reactions, a group that says go for it and another group saying no. My abang was telling me to just go and find out every detail possible.. we were talking and I was telling him about how I feel selfish if I am going to have a child on my own..

Anyway, I know the only person I wanted to talk to then was to dimple walla. I did and that is what he asked me, is it a need or a want and I could not answer him. Why was it so difficult to answer this question? Why am I so confused of what I want and what I need? Is having a child a need or a want and what is the difference between these two? Only Dimple walla would be able to do this to me.... ask me questions to make me think from outside my box or my comfort zone...

He was not in favor of IVF, Dimple walla kept telling me to find a partner and have a baby the natural way... I have no idea why he is so sure that I will be with someone 1 day when even I do not have that hope... He told me to follow some steps and to my surprise, I am actually doing it. All I have to do now is to wait and see... who knows, his way might actually work ;-)

End of the day, am still asking, is it a need or a want??

No comments: