Thursday, September 23, 2010

All will be well

I know all will be well...

I was feeling very lonely last nite, missed being with someone... the only person I wanted to talk to then was Dimple walla but I had more sense then to call him. Anyway, I ended up talking to my Krishna, I was asking him if it is too much if I want to be with someone? I was talking to him till I fell asleep and just before I dozed off I told Krshna that I am going to temple in the morning and if all is going to be well, then pls do tell me...

I woke up early this morning and yes, I did go to temple and met my iyer. We were talking, he said he did not see me for sometime, it is nice that someone missed me.. anyway, when he gave me my archanai, he gave me a string of malliga poo and that's when I knew all will be well...

This is Krshna telling me .. " Trust in Me and I will lead you..."

No comments: