Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Black Dress

I bought a black dress....

Went to Gurney Plaza to get a white pants but instead I ended up buying a black dress... it was a lovely lacy black dress, sleeveless and it just fitted me so nicely. Since I do not have beautiful arms to show off, I got myself a cardigan and the whole thing cost me 500 ringgit. I did not blink at all and just charged my card and bought the dress.

I have no idea why I did that, it is not that I needed the dress but I just got it. I was telling Dimple walla about my decision of buying the dress... he said that's okay and as usual we ended up discussing about this.... I know why I bought the dress, it is not often I can buy something off the rack and the dress gave me self confidence... it made me feel I am normal, I felt good in the dress, I felt good about myself... for that Dimple walla said... good!

I'm looking for an occasion to wear my dress....

No comments: