Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chettiar in person

I met my chettiar....

I had to make a trip down to KL in August, was there to meet some people for my work. And of course that was a good opportunity to meet my chettiar. We decided on meeting on Friday evening for dinner.

He picked me up from my sister's house and we went to a cafe nearby. It was a good meeting, seeing my chettiar in person was cool. He can talk, he was a bit nervous in the beginning I think but he was okay by the time we went back home.

Chettiar is someone who is living in his past, I do feel that if he seriously wants to move on with his life, he needs to bury and forget his past. I can see in his eyes that he is not over from everything that had happened to him. I know I am not the person who can tell him how to live his life as I myself do not have a clue on how to live my life!!

I do wish my chettiar well, he deserves someone to love him and treat him well as I am sure chettiar will be doing the same to her. Chettiar is a sweet guy, he is funny and he is just sweet... of course he talks to much la but then again I am not complaining :-)

Here's hoping to have more dinners or lunchs or breakfast with my chettiar ....

No comments: