Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An evening with Dimple Walla

I met him....

When I was in KL, we could not meet, he wanted to come at 1am to see me in my sister's house and I thought it was not such a good idea... so we met when he came over to Penang end of last month. I was waiting... :-)

He picked me up for tea, we were suppose to be talking for an hour as he was going back to his mom's place for dinner....but we ended up talking for 4 hours and we had our tea and dinner... we were just talking, I missed that, we were talking and laughing, there are no more arguments on issues, it is just pleasant talk... and for the first time he was talking about his wife and life. I was not jealous, I was not hoping that I want to be in that position or anything like that. I like talking to him, I want to spend time with him but I donno if I want him!!

We had a pleasant time, I was the one who kept asking him to go home while he kept continuing on with our conversation... what did we talk about? Life!

Now as I am writing this, I can think of a phone call I had with him last week... I was on the edge of breaking down...no, not coz of relationship problem or anything like that, I was hitting panic button because of my report!! Anyway, when we were talking we both realised that we were laughing alot and not arguing or being defensive and we both talked about it too... that was what I like about him, the fact that I can just tell him how I feel or how I want to communicate with him and he understands me better these days... may be it is getting to know each other longer makes it easier on our friendship...

I am thinking about him more ( I know P is going to laugh at this statement :-) ) but this is true, I am thinking about him but I am not waiting for him or missing him...not in that sense. I miss talking to him and I would love to talk to him everyday but surprisingly he is not the priority in life. Does is not love, I doubt it is, this is just loving someone whom I enjoy talking to but it is still something more to this....

Whatever it is, I am enjoying myself and that I think is the most important thing to do. I am not going to analyze on what is going to happen in the future or whether he feels the same way as I do, it is just about me, me in the present and that is all that matters...

No comments: