Sunday, October 3, 2010

Babies

Krshna came to my house on Saturday.....

It was the 3rd Saturday for Purtassi and I invited 3 families for prayers and lunch at the house. The first family had 2 sons, an 8 year old and a 4 year old and of course the 4 yr old is my favorite guy. His birthday is on 21st of March, 1 day before mine and we both get along very well.

The second family, has a baby boy, 10 months old and this cute little guy really kept jumping to come to me. I am not sure if he was attracted to my red blouse or he just wanted to be with me. He was so cute and adorable.

The third family has a daughter who is 1 year and 10 months old and yes, she came to me as she wanted to play with the dogs.

My 4 yr old boy went to the kitchen and took the appalam before prayers and his mom was feeling so guilty but for me, I thought, Krshna has blessed my prayers, He actually came for lunch... somehow I know I feel right in my heart.

This is life... simple and happy....

No comments: