Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Brothers

I met 2 of his brothers...

On Monday, Dimple walla's thambi called and asked if I am free to meet him for coffee, I said yes and hence he came over after work...and along with him was this guy, the guy who I met the first time I met Dimple walla, the guy who was introduced as a friend...

When I saw 'the friend' I realised that he was so so alike Dimple walla, I mean not a replica but when you see him, you would know they are brothers. Now how did I miss the resemblance when I first met them beats me... I guess I was paying lots of attention to Dimple walla that I did not notice 'the friend'.

Anyway, I asked them if they are related and the answer confirmed my doubt.... I was talking to thambi most of the time, he was telling me about his new born baby and his elder son and was sharing his wife's photo. Out of sudden, both brothers were asking me why do I not get married... I was surprised by that question but still gave them an answer but I doubt it satisfied them. The brothers actually self invited themselves for lunch and was actually requesting me on dishes to cook. I was put in a spot of saying no, I did try my best to use the dogs as to prevent them from coming but they are kind of okay with dogs.

The guys were telling about their family, the number of siblings they have and etc. They asked me to invite dimple walla for lunch as well and when I said no need since he was in KL, these 2 brothers were looking for dates to come over to my house...

I am all okay with the thambi, but the 'so called friend' really irks me. He flirts with me, flirts very openly as well. I am still upset/angry with him and I just wish I can tell Dimple walla about his brother but I am not going to do it. I am able to handle the situation and all I want to do is to slap the brother no. 2. He is immediately after Dimple walla and the thambi is after him. Somehow thambi is a very jovial person, he smiles alot and laughs alot too and I really like him but I could not say the same with the 2nd brother... I am upset with him coz for me, I am his brother's friend, how can he flirt with me??? It feels so unethical and so yucky...

Abang saw me with the 2 brothers and of course I was complaining to abang about them on Tuesday morning. Today when I was going to go out for lunch, I told abang I am going out and he was asking which brother am I going out with... My abang is teasing me now and I am scolding him for making fun.... sigh...

Anyway, I am thinking of giving up on all 3 brothers... oh yes, the 2 brothers were actually asking if they can bring others as well for lunch for which I asked if they are bringing someone on the purpose of match making and if they do, both of them will be dead meat...

I really donno what is bothering me... why is it someone coming for lunch is bothering me, I love to entertain, I love to cook but why am I thinking too much about this? I am sure Dimple walla is not coming and I am not inviting him over, it is just the brothers... and I actually insisted that thambi brings his 2 yr old son... but I am still not inviting them over... may be 1 day i might.. and if that happens, I am sure it is going to be a long entry here :-)


I do hope it is the brother that I want is coming for dinner and staying till breakfast :-) Oh Krshna, what is so wrong with me? Hoping for the forbidden fruit.... sigh

No comments: