Sunday, October 3, 2010

Consultation

I passed......

Yeap, 14 weeks of sleepless nites, hypertension, neck pain... all were paid off when I cleared my consultation presentation and passed the module...

It was a good day on Sunday, I was at Tesco Seberang Jaya waiting for my partner at sharp 7am. I donno whether I was nervous or not going for the presentation, I knew I have done my part and this is just to tie it all up. We had a pleasant drive, it was raining and the hills looked so clear and covered with mist. My partner kept saying he has never noticed such things but since I like all these, I kept pointing out to him all the things I was viewing and enjoying and he was a happy participant... and when I cried out of joy after seeing the rainbow, he just joined in with my happiness...

We had a good day in the university, I was happy with my results, he is still waiting for his, it will be a week before he would know if he passed or otherwise... deep inside me I know he would pass!

Our drive back to Penang was really interesting, as usual, we were talking, not looking out at the scenery but just talking. I told him about what happened between Kutty and me and my partner, D, was so mad. He kept telling me I have to stop all communication with Kutty and he kept saying from a guy's perspective, no other guy would want to be with me if I am still in a relationship with Kutty. It took me a while to explain to D that I am not in a relationship with Kutty, I am sure of that now...very sure!

D asked if I am involved with anyone, I said no, but I told him I do like someone but it is forbidden as the guy I like is a married man and it is a sin! I told D that I like Dimple walla but I also realise I like talking to him, having a conversation, for that D said, you are looking for a matured conversation... I said yes, that's it, that is all that I want from Dimple walla..

I enjoy my conversation with D too, I like the way he takes charge on matters, it is easy, I do not have to plan or think when I am with him... we did not go for lunch yesterday as I am still fasting and when I told D it is okay, we can go for lunch, he refused, saying that he has to respect my belief... how sweet...

Anyway, D is on the lookout for me, he asked if I am okay about different races, I said yes, religion, I said yes too... and I was telling him about my Dumbo and people I hang out with. He should know better since I am closer to him compared to the others in the cohort!

It was a good and rewarding Sunday.... the fantastic drive, the blessed scenery, the good result and finally a great friend to be with....

No comments: