Monday, October 4, 2010

Hey Rum!

R in my life...

Have been chatting with a guy for a couple of weeks now and he is a decent guy. He is married and has a beautiful girl who loves playing cricket. I enjoy my chats with him, I call him sayang, dear as I would do with everyone I am comfortable with.

I am not sure what is R's role in my life, I do beleive everyone we met does not happen by chance. R is here for a purpose and whatever his purpose is to be, I know it will be a good positive purpose in my life...

At the moment, I tell him my menu almost everyday. He will happily invite me to whereever he is travelling too and I accept his offers graciously :-) I keep telling him that 1 day his wife is going to come and skin me alive :-)

I would love to meet R with his wife and daughter. He talks fondly about them, it is nice to see the love in his chats. I do pray that Krshna blesses R and his family.

Let's hope this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship... thx Krshna

No comments: