Monday, June 22, 2009

To be or not to be?

That's a question........

Doc asked me in chat whether if given a choice to be a man, would I accept it? My answer.....No... I told doc I like being who I am......I said I can cry and I can laugh and this is accepted by society, I told him I like my feminity.... like being who I am.....

I do believe there is no distinct difference between a man and woman besides the physical being..... emotionally/mentally I do believe we r the same.... I mean both genders get hurt, both r happy for various reasons.... I mean a broken heart hurts the same between a guy and a lady or it does not?

I donno if there is a right or wrong answer to this.....for me, after going through so much in life, I would still like to be a female......one who is strong to face the world and proud to hold her head high and walk with dignity for being born a lady....

No comments: