Thursday, June 25, 2009

A lovely evening

I loved the way my day ended last nite.....

I had my black suit on to meet doc for dinner.....it was a rush, I was all afternoon doing exam papers for Ms L and the moment I left her place, doc msged saying he will be ready in 35 minutes...god I need that much time to reach home...

Rushed back, had a quick shower, got dressed and off I went to pick doc......he was smart in a batik....very casual but he looked good...I do think doc needs a few more kg to his bones....he will look better :-)

Anyway, after picking him, went back to the house, doc wanted to see my bears.....he did......but he said he was expecting for more.....may be, I should call doc again to the house after 10 years.....then may be I would have more bears :-)

From the house, we went to the Bulgarian restaurant.....along the way, as usual I was talking away and doc was listening.....I asked him if he had named the bear......oh ya, I gave doc a teddy bear for his 40th birthday...cool ya?? Wat was cooler was the fact doc carried the bear to the hotel without hiding it from anyone.....I really admire a guy who is confident of himself ......cool!

Anyway, dinner was okay, I enjoyed my food and doc I hope enjoyed the ambiance....it was a lovely dinner.......the only embarrassing part was my bracelet getting stuck to the table cloth....so when in the car, I asked him to remove the bracelet....coz it was getting stuck to my car seat as well....

We went for a drive all the way to Teluk Bahang and I do think doc was holding his heart in his hands looking at the way I was driving...he kept saying the roads were narrow and winding but I was as usual okay with the roads...after a while I was telling him my fingers are getting cold and asked him how he is doing when he replied saying my bracelet is keeping him warm....oh god....I was thinking in my mind 'can you please hold my hands and say you are keeping me warm" that I think would have really melted my heartlah.....biasakan hopeless romantic!

We just drove and I was pointing out places to him.....Gurney Drive....Coastal Road.....Penang Bridge and all the time thinking what am I suppose to do after this......I donno if doc was okay to be with me or not.....I did tell him in the beginging of the evening if he wants me to u-turn, I will do it....but he said no...let's go for dinner......

Well, when we were passing KFC I think doc felt safe.....he was on safe ground......the roads were straight and he knew eq was nearby and finally I guess he relaxed a bit...

The remainder part of the evening.......to summarise it....I did not expect how the evening would turn out to be.....it was beyond what I tot would be and I have no regrets to end my day with my doc in that manner....but I loved every moment I spent with him.......oh ya....Sanjaya....that's the name of the doc's teddy bear...

Doc, I know you would be reading this and I know I asked your permission to write how I felt.....but I still think somethings can't be written here but trust me I had a lovely nite.......

No comments: