Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Morning After

Will he keep in touch or not????

I was having this question in my mind.....will doc be still my doc or is he going to go away?? My tots were put to rest when I received a good morning wish from doc and a wish for a beautiful day for me......it was lovely to wake up to that msg......

I do wish I can meet doc tonite, for a mocha since he does not know wat a mocha is....Well doc does not drink coffee or tea....only milo....cute right?? Kanak - kanak riang membesar :-)

I donno if last nite was the only nite I would have had with my doc....

My tots of doc.....he is gentle....does not say much.......attentive listener......very good in something I like to do..........a simple guy.......a sweet guy.......a great friend.....

Krshna, can you pls make doc to stay.......be my friend........just the way we are now.....I am happy with doc as we are ........

No comments: