Monday, June 22, 2009

My Partner

He is sweet.......

My study partner is a sweet guy, why do I say so? He carries my notebook when I am with him, he opens the door to the car, he greets me with his cheerful voice...he is just a gentleman. I really thought I have met a guy who is very sweet and I could have lost my heart to him if he is not married.....

18 June was his birthday and he picked my up from my house to go out for lunch. I took the day off....was it because of him...I donno...but I was at home and I went out with him and we enjoyed our lunch...we spent 2 hours over lunch.......chatting.........catching up......well we did not meet for a month so we had lots to talk......we shared a toast :-)

Well, last weekend, I found out something about him, he is the classic guy....the one who provides and takes care of the family and he is also the kind that decides everything and the wife should just follow everything he says.......somehow, that broke my heart a bit..... but then I realised, I am not married to him, so it is okay for him to be who he is...

I guess everyone of us have two sides of our lives.......1 that we show to everyone and the other that we show to selected people......and I saw a glimpse of my partner over the weekend that he does not show to everyone!!

No comments: