Monday, June 22, 2009

Just busy

Been very busy .........

Been sometime since I posted something on my blog.....What was I doing? Busy with the Recognition Nite at college and writing a paper.....Both events turned out great, the paper accepted for the conference and the Nite was a smash hit!

Talking about the Nite, I made a very sexy looking blouse and I actually wore it too...god knows what got into me to make the blouse, but I did....regrets? Nope....I justified that this might be the only time I can wear such blouse as the moment I feel I am old, I am not going to wear anything like this anymore...well, I do think I made a few heads turn on that night...my Chinese colleagues kept asking me to be natural as I was pulling my saree to cover...my anney told me to cover and the Indian colleagues admired my guts!

I have done crazy stuff and I would like to add this to the list. My happy memories perhaps??

No comments: