Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blunder

I did something bad.......

I told doc I knew the place he was suppose to go and hence after picking from eq, I was happily driving him and showing him houses I like, the roads, we even went to say Hi to Romeo and Juliet....

I was so confident about the location of doc's first day of the conference but when we were there, I realised it was not the place and God, I felt so bad about the whole thing.....Doc would have been cursing me inside his heart but he was nice enough to tell me not to worry....but I felt so guilty for messing up his schedule/his morning!

The place was at the mainland....oh God.....I donno mainland.....matilah!!!

I told doc to take the ferry and cross over and then get a cab from there, that would have been faster than me driving him there and looking for the place.....and in my mind I tot doc was never going to see me again and he is not going to forgive me and he would have tot that I was the biggest mistake he had made in his life....

Man.....I felt so bad.....aiyooooooo.....dumb me!!!!

Anyhow, doc managed to go over to Butterworth and he managed to find the place easily and I felt a bit better...but I was trully sorry for messing up his morning!!

No comments: