Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Trichy Trip

A shopping trip to Trichy...

Went on Thursday and was back on Sunday, our mission was to buy sarees for my nephew's wedding. The bride followed with me and my sister. The bride's sister who was studying in Chennai joined us. So four ladies shopping...boy it was fun from the minute go!

Our bride didn't have a clue what she wanted, she went with a very open mind. We were in and out numerous shops, she tried on numerous sarees and she was spoiled for choice. It was at the end of the third day that she found her saree, a bright orange with pink combination. It looked stunning on her, we had a happy bride.

I went thinking of buying only two sarees for my niece and one for myself but as usual I ended up buying four sarees for myself, two for my niece,  six sarees to be given away. An excellent shopping spree!

One of the things I wanted to do was to go back to Vaithiswaran to find some answers. I got them. Now I am looking forward to my answer. I am praying everything will be great.

I came back to tell K-A I had enough of India...three trips within 5 months is a bit too much to digest.  All through my trip to Trichy, I was hooked with this song from Kaatru Veliyidai - Azhagiye marry me marry me.. 



Azhagiye ...
Marry Me Marry Me
Azhagiye
flirt with me
Get high with me
Azhagiye ...


I fell especially for these lines........


thuli kaalam kaetten
thuli kaadhal kaetten
thuli kaamam kaetten
maru uyire..

My Trichy trip was great, I had a lovely time, the girls (bride & sister) were fun to be with. Sree Renganatha temple was magnificant. And now I am waiting for my  destiny to come true.....

No comments: